When the temperature climbs you depend on a properly functioning air conditioning system in a restaurant, or oilfield facility, sawmill, or drilling rig. At Cal-Tec Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Sales & Service Ltd in Fort St. John our focus is on ensuring that your commercial air conditioning continues to work efficiently. After all, your employees and equipment are not going to be very productive in soaring temperatures.
Contact Us for Prompt Commercial AC Repairs
Cal-Tec is one of the area's favourite HVAC contractors, we focus on commercial sales, service and installations of air conditioning systems. Problems? With the A/C contact us and our trained technician will arrive at your job site shortly or as scheduled to address your air conditioning issues and quickly diagnose your system. We will discuss any necessary repairs before any work begins and always guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
In addition to commercial air conditioner repairs for sawmills, oriented strand board (OSB) plants, pulp plants and other forestry related facilities, our HVAC services include:
• Oilfield MCC motor control room repairs
• Ductless split installations
• Server room AC unit repairs
• Filter inspections and replacements and installations
• Rooftop AC unit repairs and installations
• Sawmill, oriented strand board (OSB) plant, pulp plant and other forestry related facility air conditioning repairs
• Oilfield facility air conditioning repairs
• Drilling rig air conditioning repairs